In each group you will find the enrolment form, which is valid as a provisional booking, in the group or groups indicated, only until the indicated date or, failing that, until the start date of the course.
Prior to the beginning of classes, a free level test (except for the beginner level) will be carried out in order to know the level of language skills and consolidate the groups as homogeneously as possible.
Students will be informed of their timetable at least one week before the course starts. However, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER S.L. reserves the right to change class times.
To obtain the certificate of completion of the course, the student must attend 80% of the classes.
IFC will be closed during public holidays in Madrid and classes will not be made up on other days, except for individual courses.
3. Conditions of payment
The reservation will be made with the payment of the total amount of the course.
Payment can be made by credit card, by check at our office or in cash before the beginning of the first class.
Payment can also be made by bank transfer and it must be made at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the first class in the name of International Formation Center S.L.
- In case of being unemployed, presenting the registration card to the current unemployment, a discount of 10% on the fixed price would be made.
- Overall payment: students wishing to pay for a course lasting more than one month and benefit from the advantages that this implies must do so before the start of the course.
- A course can be canceled within a period of more than 21 days before the start date of the course. IFC will refund the full amount and the cancellation must be made in writing.
- The amounts of courses or classes not enjoyed due to illness, delay, etc. will not be returned.
- The groups have between 5 and 12 students approximately. If a course does not reach the minimum of 5 participants, IFC reserves the right to cancel it 48 hours in advance, offering, if possible, an alternative schedule or proceeding to the refund of the amount paid by the student.