Privacy and cookies policy. Legal Notice and information on the conditions of the use of the website.
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER S.L. as owner of the website www.internationalformationcenter.com, states:
1. Identifying data:
- Corporate name: INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER S.L.
- Registered office: PRINCIPE DE VERGARA, 57-59 Bajo D CP 28006 Madrid
- CIF: B86384583
- Email address: email@example.com
- Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Volume 29587 / Folio 161 / Section 8 / Page M532463 / Inscription 1ª.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that, the users of the Web page that is published under the domain name www.internationalformationcenter.com, assume and commit themselves to respect.
- “Page”, domain www.internationalformationcenter.com that is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person that uses or navigates through the Page.
- “Content”, the pages that make up the entire domain www.internationalformationcenter.com, which make up the information and services that INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL makes available to Internet users. They contain messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and / or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or online, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link.
- “Cookies”, technical means for “traceability” and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User’s computer. This method has implications for privacy, which is why INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL will promptly and irrefutably warn of its use at the moment they are implanted on the Site.
If the User is not satisfied with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he will refrain from using the Page.
4. Use of the website
www.internationalformationcenter.com provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENTS”) property of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the Website (www.internationalformationcenter.com) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. By sending these texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, THE USER agrees and accepts to make appropriate use of the contents that www.internationalformationcenter.com offers through its website, not to use them to:
- (i) incur in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or violating human rights.
- (iii) causing damage to the physical and logical systems of www.internationalformationcenter.com, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- (v) In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or purposes, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage to disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Contents, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, other Users or any user of Internet (hardware and software).
THE USER undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Page, such as information, texts, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software, logos, brands, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his condition of User of the Page, without this enumeration having limitative character.
Likewise, in accordance with all of this, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, or well that this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for its recognition.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, according to the cases, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose in the Web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are habitually used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail any risk of damage or disablement of the Page, and / or of the Contents.
In the same way, the USER recognizes:
- That INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL will not respond in any way for the opinions expressed by the users, who participate under their sole and exclusive responsibility.
- That the comments of the users do not represent the opinions of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, its partners or its employees.
- That INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL does not guarantee, in any case, the publication of the contents sent by users. In this sense, all comments received will be automatically reviewed by an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of its form, by a website administrator, who will act in any case respecting the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
Also, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication.
In any case, www.internationalformationcenter.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that may be created, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of THE USER and therefore, has implemented a data processing policy aimed at providing maximum security in the use and collection of them, guaranteeing compliance with current regulations on the subject and configuring this policy as one of the basic pillars in the lines of action of the entity.
5.1. Purpose of the data collected and consent to treatment.
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of the LOPD, the USER is informed that, through the registration forms of the web, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), in its case new entries (posts), as well as other communications that www.internationalformationcenter.com understands interesting for its USERS.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the event that you provide your data through an email message, it will be part of a file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment made to us, with the rest of the points indicated in the previous paragraph being applicable.
5.2. Compliance with the regulations of application.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations implementing this Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring proper use and processing of personal data of the user.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL also informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request the USER’s consent for the treatment of his/her e-mail address for commercial purposes at all times.
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD, we inform you that the data provided, as well as those data derived from your browsing, may be stored in the files of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL and processed for the purpose of attending to your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
5.3. Exercises of data protection rights.
Users can send a written communication to the registered office of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
If you do not want to send a photocopy of your identification document, use your electronic certificate of recognized type, which allows your free validation, to sign the communication in which you exercise the right and send it to us by email.
5.4. Security measures.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, authorized and theft of data. Personals that interested parties could provide as a consequence of access to the different sections of the website www.internationalformationcenter.com, all in accordance with the provisions of Art. 9 of the LOPD and Title VIII of the RLOPD.
Likewise, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL has established measures to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
5.5 Owner of the file.
The USER is informed that, in the case of data collection through www.internationalformationcenter.com, will be incorporated into a file duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD) whose nomenclature will be “Users of the website “, Being responsible for the same INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL domiciled in PRINCIPE DE VERGARA, 57-59 Bajo D CP 28006 Madrid.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL. Therefore, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these websites other than PRINCIPE DE VERGARA, 57-59 Bajo D CP 28006 Madrid, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Likewise, those people who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (www.internationalformationcenter.com) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink allows only access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink shall require the express and unequivocal written authorization of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL.
- “Frames” will not be created with Web pages or Web pages of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL.
- There will be no false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications about INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL by its directors, employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related to the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain contents that are contrary to any third party rights.
6. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the website, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, changes and updates of the information contained in the website, its configuration and design and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. Therefore, the USER must read the Legal Notice on each and every occasion that accesses the Page.
7. Intellectual / industrial property
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL. You can view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium, provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Site are the property of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or, where appropriate, third parties that have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use of or access to the Portal and/or the Contents attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs, and without it being understood that any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist are assigned to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are intellectual property of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or third parties who have authorized their use, which corresponds to the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of them in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way in which it is made available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL or third parties included in the page that have transferred content will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is aware of the importance of data protection, as well as the privacy of the USER and therefore insists on reading the “Cookies Policy” of our website.
9. Page availability
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in access to the Page, its Contents, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them. Therefore, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is not responsible for any damages or losses of any kind caused by the USER that may cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the legislation in force, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the operation of the Page and the Contents, to non-compliance of the expectation of utility that users may have attributed to the Page and the Contents.
The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other Websites that contain information on the subject. These Hyperlinks are not suggestions or recommendations.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is also not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored in it, as a result of:
– The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
– Browser malfunction or use of outdated versions of the browser.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL is not responsible for the contents of these linked pages, the operation or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the results of these links, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
The access to the Page does not imply the obligation on the part of INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, he is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the Site’s service, nor of the possible damages that may be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the Web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
10. Quality of the Page
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the Site, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and / or timeliness of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that make up this Portal is only informative, advisory, informative and publicity. In no case do they offer or have the nature of a binding or contractual commitment.
INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL excludes all responsibility for the decisions that THE USER may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors that the documents and graphics of the Page may contain. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or update of the Contents.
11. Availability of the Contents
The provision of the service of the Site and the Content is, in principle, of indefinite duration. INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the provision of the service of the Site and/or any of the Content at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL shall give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
For all questions regarding the interpretation, application and fulfilment of this Legal Notice, as well as the claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved submit to the Judges and Courts of Madrid expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
13. Applicable legislation
These conditions are governed by Spanish law.
Copyright © INTERNATIONAL FORMATION CENTER SL.
All copyrights are reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.